The Vertical Cartoning machine family features automatic carton forming and sealing machines for loose or packaged products. This machine family offers:
- Flexible management of cartons according to shape, size, dosage, and closure
- A broad range of models that can cover all speed rates
- Production of 1-600 cartons per minute
- Carton opening management with patented solutions
- Maximum layout design flexibility for a tailor-made construction of the facility
- Continuous or index motion
Vertical Cartoning machines may be equipped with select accessories such as: Spout Application, Linear Weighers, and Gadget/Scoop Insertion. The following customization options are also available to be made on select machine models:
- Special Shaped Cartons: Flip-top, gable-top, trunked pyramid cartons, hexagonal cartons, cartons with windows, cartons with concave or convex sides, etc.
- Frozen Food: Manufactured using special components and materials (i.e. IP65, stainless steel) suited to the maintenance and cleaning requirements of the frozen food industry.
- Plastic Tub Filling: Full handling of the process from extraction of the tub from the magazine, through filling up, to tapping with speeds of up to 60 cartons per minute.
CM - Vertical Cartoner
The CM vertical cartoning machine models are for automatic direct fill of powders, granulated products, and numerous small to medium sized items into cardboard cartons. The CM machine is built with a simple operator friendly design, are accessible and easy to changeover, and guarantee a high degree of efficiency. The units can be fitted and supplied with various types of product dosing systems, including; volumetric cup dosing heads, multihead weighers, linear weighers, counting systems, and augers fillers. Depending on the product packaging, the DM may be equipped with different forms of closing systems such as; traditional flap closing sequence, reverse flap “labyrinth” sequence, tuck-in, and gable top closures. The CM machines also have the capabilities of handling special design cartons, such as truncated pyramid or hexagonal shapes and concave or convex sides. Additionally, options of spout application via mechanical and electrical integration of spout inserting machines is possible.
- Carton Size: Min 60 x 30 x 140 mm; Max 310 x 120 x 330 mm
- Speed: up to 140 cpm
- Gross Weight: 6,000 kg
- Compressed Air: 5 Nl/min
- Installed Power: 13 Kw
CM4 Demonstration Video CM4 Demonstration Video Vertical Cartoner for Individually Wrapped Candy and Special or Irregular Shaped Cartons Vertical Cartoning Machine for Pasta, Rice, Lentils, and Other Dry Foods
CM Bag In Box
The CM Bag in A Box vertical cartoning machine provides an ideal solution for carton filling, and offers the functionality to insert an additional item into the carton, such as a sealed sachet or spice packet. Like other CM series cartoning machines, the CM Bag in a Box may be equipped with a wide range of customizable options.
- Carton Size: Min 60 x 30 x 60 mm
- Carton Size: Max 310 x 120 x 350 mm
- Speed: 60 cartons per min
- Various filling options: direct fill, bag-in-box for one or more bags, sachets, tubs, etc.
- Different bag types: pillow, 4-seal, etc.
- Index or continuous motion
- Supports various types of closing systems such as tuck-in, labyrinth, and traditional
- Flap-closing system after emergency stop
CMX - Vertical Cartoner
The servo driven, CMX vertical cartoning machine models are robustly built yet feature simple operator friendly design, are accessible and easy to changeover, and guarantee a high degree of efficiency. This machine is designed for automatic direct fill of powders, granulated products, and numerous small to medium sized items into cardboard cartons. The units can be fitted and supplied with various types of product dosing systems, including; volumetric cup dosing heads, multihead weighers, linear weighers, counting systems, and augers fillers. Additional CMX vertical cartoner features include:
- A hygienic main machine body design
- NPU rotary picking turret for high speed production
- A “no product-no carton” safety when interfaced to multihead weighers or counters
- Implementation of carton magazine loading systems
- Motor driven, height adjustment of the machine mobile planes and limit switches to control the stroke
- Carton Size: Min 90 x 30 x 140 mm; Max 290 x 145 x 400 mm
- Speed: up to 280 cpm
- Gross Weight: 9,000 kg
- Compressed Air: 25 Nl/min
- Installed Power: 17.5 Kw
CMX8-CD machine highlights:
- Speed: up to 150 cpm
- Interface with two counting machines equipped with three drop points; and, the option to handle two different product recipes within the same box
- Memory buckets between the counters’ discharge and the carton to perform a “no-product – no-carton” function
- Bulk off station working mode allows the filling of big boxes with 500 capsules instead of the standard cartons
- Detection of correct tensioning of the main chains > visual system with alarm in case of loose chain
- Mobile flap folding system in case of machine stop; eliminating the need for a downstream buffer conveyor to empty the machine
- A vision camera provides a bar code check of carton type during insertion, OCR check of the coding quality, and carton squareness check at the exit (±1 mm)
- Matching between infeed count weight and final single carton weight
- “Color driven” intuitive size change
- Automatic detection of a new size through barcode reading
- Vibration and upper tamping system to facilitate the settling of the capsules inside the carton
- Reduced noise due to the limited use of air cylinders, hotmelt electromagnetic guns, etc.
- Energy saving through the use of linear motors
The IVFS/IVFB vertical cartoning machine is for automatic direct fill of powders, granulated products, and numerous small to medium sized items into cardboard cartons. The IVFS is a high speed cartoning machine with patented NPU rotary turret to set-up the cartons. Dosing options include gravity feeding and volumetric feeding.
- Carton Size: Min 90 x 30 x 120 mm
- Carton Size: Max 300 x 145 x 390 mm
- Speed: Up to 330 cpm